This week we step out of the lab and into the hospital to celebrate one of our most treasured institutions. We find out about the technology that could be changing the future of healthcare and Connie tries her hand as a medical student. Plus, a potential treatment for Sickle Cell disease and do ice baths really soothe sore muscles?
- Iran to respond with 'equal countermeasures' if US tries to block its oil exports
- Gerard Sutton survives NRL referee axe for officiating blunder
- Residents affected by PFAS tell inquiry they are in 'a living hell'
- Terror-accused teens claimed knives were for 'pig hunting', court told
- Swamped Hobart tradies expect to be doing flood repairs well into 2019
- Operation, regulation and funding of air route service delivery to rural, regional and remote communities
- Man who repeatedly slammed friend's head into road found guilty of murder
- Prisoner found guilty of savage attack that broke guard's neck