Perth woman 'badly burned' after Thermomix 'bursts open'

0

A Perth woman says she suffered severe burns to her chest, stomach and arms when a popular kitchen appliance burst open.

Source: ABC

About Author

This is the "wpengine" admin user that our staff uses to gain access to your admin area to provide support and troubleshooting. It can only be accessed by a button in our secure log that auto generates a password and dumps that password after the staff member has logged in. We have taken extreme measures to ensure that our own user is not going to be misused to harm any of our clients sites.

Read previous post:
1,000 Queensland coal workers could have black lung: union

Unions are predicting 16 per cent of current and retired coal mine workers will have black lung, as the Department...

Close